Welcome to our website. As with all websites there is legal stuff we have to publish – so here goes:
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following:
The term ‘Autism Know How’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Scotney Way Thrapston, Northamptonshire, NN14 4SA. Our company registration number is 8083726 and the registered office is in England /Wales.
- The website employs cookies for tracking; no personal information will be stored by us .
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.