We are a team of highly qualified, experienced professionals with a good understanding of how autism affects children in educational and home settings. We offer a large number of services and programmes to schools and other settings in Northamptonshire and adjacent counties.
Our mission is:
- To provide high quality support, training and advice to parents and professionals living and working with young people with autism to enable them to overcome their barriers.
- To be recognised as a leading provider of autism support in the local area and further afield.
- To maximise the potential of children and young people with autism to enable them to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
- To promote local support services and their importance in the community.
- To keep ahead of new developments and to transfer them to schools and settings that require them.